"Keep Awake therefore, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming."
| Sunday Worship: ........
||8am & 9am
| Sunday School: ...........
| Senior Worship: ..........
||11am - 2nd Sun. of the Month
||Rev. Joanne A. Bond
| Church Office:
| Preschool Director:
| Preschool Office Phone:
The Week at a Glance:
8am & 9am
Sunday School in Church w/Family
Jr. & Int. LYO: Fun in the Fall
Feeding the Flock
"Hang Out" Time
Bell Choir rehearsal
Tai Chi class
8am & 9am - Eucharist|
9am - Sunday School
Receiving of New Members
Mark your calendars !
- Basketball League Sign-ups are underway. Please contact the Church office or
you can sign up online at
- Oct 14th thru Dec - T'ai Chi Classes at 7pm-8pm in the gym. See the bulletin or contact
the Church office for details. There are 6 classes over the next 3 months.(participation fee)
- Nov 5th New Date - Golf Outing. Save the date! Meet at the E. Donald Conroy Golf Course at
Sumpwams Creek, 75 Cedar St. Babylon. Prizes for low score for Youth, Confirmandos, Adults
and Seniors. Reception to follow at the Church
- Nov 6th - All Saints Sunday. Names of all who have passed this year will be read at worship.
In addition, we'd like to includea photo of your loved ones on a banner. We invite you to submit
photos and names of those you wish to include in prayer.
- Nov 13th - Blood Drive Give the Gift of Life. Please sign up for the Blood Drive.
- Operation Christmas Child. The annual drive for supplies and money donations is underway.
If you are interested, please pick up a shoebox and instructions in the Church hallway. The boxes
will be delivered to a central collection point and from there delivered to needy children throughout
the world. Please return the shoeboxes by Sunday Noc 13th. Any questions, please contact Anita..
- Preschool Registration for the 2016-2017 School year is still open. Stop by
the Preschool for an application. Full Day Sessions are available as we are a NYS
Office of Children and Family Services licensed facility.
- Preschool Help Wanted We are currently looking for loving, dedicated individuals
to work with the children in our preschool in the morning and afternoon session as a
substitute Teacher. If interested in working with the children please send your resume
to Debbie Beck, Preschool Director.
- Crosswords Article Submissions are due on the 15th of every month.
- Coffee Hours Need Sponsors Can You Help? You may celebrate an occasion (birthday,
anniversary, etc.) or just supply the cake, cookies, juice & assist with set-up or
clean - up. We have openings on our calendar & can use your help. Contact Debbie
Goodwin from Parish Fellowship with any questions or to set up your coffee hour dates.
Pastoral Requests: If you become hospitalized or are having a surgical procedure,
please inform the church office so that your name may be included in the prayers of the church,
and so that we may visit you to bring comfort and/or Holy Comunion.
(c) 2016 Cross of Christ Evangelical Lutheran Church.
Last modified Saturday, October 22nd, 2016 @ 10:31pm
Questions, suggestions or content regarding this site, may be sent to the