"Keep Awake therefore, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming."
| Sunday Worship: ........
||8am & 9am
| Sunday School: ...........
| Holy Week Schedule:
||4/9 Palm Sunday: 8am & 9am
4/13 Maundy Thursday: 7:30pm
4/14 Good Friday: 7:30
4/16 Easter: 7am, 9am & 11am
| Senior Worship: ..........
||11am - 2nd Sun. of the Month
||Rev. Joanne A. Bond
| Church Office:
| Preschool Office Phone:
The Week at a Glance:
8am & 9am
Sunday School in Church w/Family
Sunday School Breakfast
Installation of Sandy Miller
Jr. Choir Rehersal
LYO Car Wash
Feeding the Flock
Bell Choir rehearsal
Choir rehearsal (adult/teen)
Tai Chi class
Church Music Sunday
8am & 9am - Eucharist|
No Sunday School
10:15am - Coffee Hour
Mark your calendars !
- Jun 25th @ 2pm Mr. & Mrs. William Reichert and Mr. & Mrs. Gregory Matzen invite you
to share in the joy of the marriage uniting their children, Victoria Ann and Mark Gregory.
This celebration of love will be on Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. in the afternoon at
Cross of Christ Lutheran Church
- July 25th LI Ducks vs. Sugarland Skeeters at 6:35 p.m. featuring a
ďGod Bless AmericaĒ fireworks display. Cost: $11 per ticket. Look for a
sign-up sheet in the Church hallway.
- Prayer Group with Deacon Doreen Beitter every 1st & 3rd Thursday of the
month at 5 p.m. All are Welcome!
- Calendars for 2017 are available on the shelf in the hallway compliments of
Bruce Lorenz of Thrivent Financial for Lutherans.
- The Food Pantry Is always in need of the following items: soup, canned
vegetables (peas, carrots, mixed), canned fruit, shelf stable milk (such as Parmalat),
pasta sauce, peanut butter, jelly, Chunky style soup, cereal, and canned tuna.
Please remember, Easter is coming. All donations towards holiday baskets are greatly
appreciated! "Thank you" from Social Ministry.
- The Bell Choir is always looking for new ringers. Even if you have never
played bells before consider giving it a try. We rehearse on Wednesday
nights at 7pm. Any questions call Anita.
- Feeding the Flock has been serving our community for over 20 years
now. It takes many hands to complete this task each week. There are a
number of different jobs at different times throughout the day. Please contact
Pastor Bond at the church office if you would like to get involved in our soup
kitchen. We can use your help.
- Preschool Registration for the 2017-2018 School year is under way. Stop by
the Preschool for an application. Full Day Sessions are available as we are a NYS
Office of Children and Family Services licensed facility.
- Preschool Help Wanted We are currently looking for loving, dedicated individuals
to work with the children in our preschool in the morning and afternoon session as a
substitute Teacher. If interested in working with the children please send your resume
to Allison Marinos at the Preschool office.
- Prime Timers meet every Wed at noon. All 50+ are welcome to join.
- Crosswords Article Submissions are due on the 15th of every month.
- Coffee Hours Need Sponsors Can You Help? You may celebrate an occasion (birthday,
anniversary, etc.) or just supply the cake, cookies, juice & assist with set-up or
clean - up. We have openings on our calendar & can use your help. Contact Debbie
Goodwin from Parish Fellowship with any questions or to set up your coffee hour dates.
Pastoral Requests: If you become hospitalized or are having a surgical procedure,
please inform the church office so that your name may be included in the prayers of the church,
and so that we may visit you to bring comfort and/or Holy Comunion.
(c) 2016 Cross of Christ Evangelical Lutheran Church.
Last modified Sunday, June 18th, 2017 @ 02:19am
Questions, suggestions or content regarding this site, may be sent to the