"Keep Awake therefore, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming."
| Sunday Worship: ........
||8am & 9am
| Sunday School: ...........
||Rev. Joanne A. Bond
| Church Office:
| Preschool Director:
| Preschool Office Phone:
The Week at a Glance:
8am & 9am
Jr. Choir Rehersal
Basketball Home Games 2:15, 3:30, 4:45, 6, & 7:15
Feeding the Flock
"Hang Out" Time
Bell Choir rehearsal
Choir rehearsal (adult/teen)
Tai Chi class
10am - 12pm Preschool Open House
8am & 9am - Eucharist|
10:15am - Coffee Hour
Jr. Choir Rehearsal
Mark your calendars !
- Survey - Now! Please remember to take the Confidential Church Survey. Your
input is inportant in shaping the future of the congregation so get your voice heard!
Jan 20th: Preschool Open House Saturday 10am - 12 noon.
Enrollment will open for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Jan 28th - Annual Congregational Meeting following the 9:00 am Worship Service.
Main business items: The Election of new Council Members and presentation of Committee
Reports. Annual Reports are available on the shelf in the hallway.
- 2018 Offering Envelopes are now available and are located in the hallway.
- Volunteers needed to help fold bulletins on Friday mornings at 11am.
Just come on by if you can help.
- Basketball Ministry Would your child like to learn to play basketball?
Our Church’s Basketball Ministry provides a wonderful opportunity for children
to learn how to play basketball, have fun and stay active. We have teams for
boys and girls, ages 5 to 18. If you are interested, sign up today at:
call the Church Office. We hope your child will be part of our team!
- Tai Chi Classes - Fridays at 7pm Fee: $10.00 per class. Good for the mind,
body and spirit! Call the Church Office for more information
- The Food Pantry is currently in need of canned soup - preferably chunky style.
The Pantry could also use: canned tuna, shelf stable milk, cereal, canned fruit.
Thank you! from the Social Ministry.
- Feeding the Flock has been serving our community for over 20 years
now. It takes many hands to complete this task each week. There are a
number of different jobs at different times throughout the day. Please contact
Pastor Bond at the church office if you would like to get involved in our soup
kitchen. We can use your help.
- Preschool Registration for the 2017-2018 School year is under way. Stop by
the Preschool for an application. Full Day Sessions are available as we are a NYS
Office of Children and Family Services licensed facility.
- Preschool Help Wanted We are currently looking for loving, dedicated individuals
to work with the children in our preschool in the morning and afternoon session as a
substitute Teacher. If interested in working with the children please send your resume
to Allison Marinos at the Preschool office.
- Prime Timers meet every Wed at noon. All 50+ are welcome to join.
- Crosswords Article Submissions are due on the 15th of every month.
Pastoral Requests: If you become hospitalized or are having a surgical procedure,
please inform the church office so that your name may be included in the prayers of the church,
and so that we may visit you to bring comfort and/or Holy Comunion.
(c) 2017 Cross of Christ Evangelical Lutheran Church.
Last modified Sunday, January 14th, 2018 @ 01:33am
Questions, suggestions or content regarding this site, may be sent to the