"Keep Awake therefore, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming."
| Sunday Worship: ........
||8am & 9am
| Sunday School: ...........
| Senior Worship: ..........
||11am - 2nd Sun. of the Month
||Rev. Joanne A. Bond
| Church Office:
| Preschool Director:
| Preschool Office Phone:
The Week at a Glance:
8am & 9am
Sunday School in Church w/Family
1st Holy Communion
CCLC Softball @ Town Hall
No Bible Study
Feeding the Flock
Bell Choir rehearsal
Choir rehearsal (adult/teen)
Preschool Annual Picnic (at Preschool)
8am & 9am - Eucharist|
9am - Sunday School in Church w/Family
Mark your calendars !
- May 29th - Bicycling to Belmont: Missed the last trip? well then come join us for
a ride through nature up to beautiful Belmont Lake State Park. Meet at Church on Sunday
at 10:45am (right after coffee hour) and we’ll bike to Belmont Lake and back. Pack a
snack/lunch and a drink for the picnic stop in the Park. Bring the kids & a friend or two.
All rides weather permitting. Future ride dates are: June 19th, July 10th & August 7th
- June 5th: Budget meeting Please plan to join us to discuss and vote on the annual budget.
- June 12th: 20 Years of Ministry w/Pastor Bond There will be only one service at 9am.
Bishop Robert Rimbo will be our guest preacher. A special brunch will follow the service.
- Summer Fun Preschool Summer Program July 5 - July 28: Registration is now open
and usually fills up fast. Registration forms are available in the church hallway
and in the preschool. Sessions are Tue/Wed/Thu 9:30-12noon for 2-5 year olds.
For further info, please contact the Church office.
- Craft Group starting: The Evangelism Committee is starting up a Craft Group
(sewing, knitting, crocheting, etc.) that will meet at Church on a monthly basis.
If you are interested in joining the Craft Group, please call Church Office.
- Preschool Registration for the 2016-2017 School year has opened. Stop by
the Preschool for an application. Full Day Sessions are available as we are a NYS
Office of Children and Family Services licensed facility.
- Preschool Help Wanted We are currently looking for loving, dedicated individuals
to work with the children in our preschool in the morning and afternoon session as a
substitute Teacher. If interested in working with the children please send your resume
to Debbie Beck, Preschool Director.
- Prime Timers meet every Wed at noon. All 50+ are welcome to join.
- Crosswords Article Submissions are due on the 15th of every month.
- Coffee Hours Need Sponsors Can You Help? You may celebrate an occasion (birthday,
anniversary, etc.) or just supply the cake, cookies, juice & assist with set-up or
clean - up. We have openings on our calendar & can use your help. Contact Debbie
Goodwin from Parish Fellowship with any questions or to set up your coffee hour dates.
Pastoral Requests: If you become hospitalized or are having a surgical procedure,
please inform the church office so that your name may be included in the prayers of the church,
and so that we may visit you to bring comfort and/or Holy Comunion.
(c) 2016 Cross of Christ Evangelical Lutheran Church.
Last modified Tuesday, May 24th, 2016 @ 09:50pm
Questions, suggestions or content regarding this site, may be sent to the