"Keep Awake therefore, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming."
| Sunday Worship: ........
||8am & 9am
| Sunday School: ...........
| Lenten Worship: ..........
||Wednesdays 11am and 8pm
| Senior Worship: ..........
||11am - 2nd Sun. of the Month
||Rev. Joanne A. Bond
| Church Office:
| Preschool Office Phone:
The Week at a Glance:
3rd Sunday of Lent
8am & 9am
Sunday School in Church w/Family
Coffee Hour hosted by Sr. Boys Black Basketball Team
Children's Choir Rehersal
No Bible Study
Feeding the Flock
Morning Lenten Service
"Hang Out" Time
Bell Choir rehearsal
Evening Lenten Service
Choir rehearsal (adult/teen)
No Tai Chi class
4th Sunday in Lent
8am & 9am - Eucharist|
9am - Sunday School in Church w/Family
10:30am - Children's Choir Rehersal
Mark your calendars !
- March 31 - Sr. LYO Lock-In Confirmands & Confirmandos will be assembling
Health Kits for Lutheran World Relief. Donations Needed: Bath size towels
(dark colors), bath size bar soap, metal nail clippers, adult size toothbrushes
and sturdy combs. Please drop off by Sunday, March 26th.
- April 1st The Babylon Chorale, conducted by Jared Berry, presents Winter/Spring,
featuring Faure Reguiem at 8 pm, Our Lady of Grace Roman Catholic Church.
Tickets: $20 for adults, $15 for seniors and students.
- Prayer Group with Deacon Doreen Beitter every 1st & 3rd Thursday of the
month at 5 p.m. All are Welcome!
- Calendars for 2017 are available on the shelf in the hallway compliments of
Bruce Lorenz of Thrivent Financial for Lutherans.
- The Food Pantry Is always in need of the following items: soup, canned
vegetables (peas, carrots, mixed), canned fruit, shelf stable milk (such as Parmalat),
pasta sauce, peanut butter, jelly, Chunky style soup, cereal, and canned tuna.
Please remember, Easter is coming. All donations towards holiday baskets are greatly
appreciated! "Thank you" from Social Ministry.
- The Bell Choir is always looking for new ringers. Even if you have never
played bells before consider giving it a try. We rehearse on Wednesday
nights at 7pm. Any questions call Anita.
- Feeding the Flock has been serving our community for over 20 years
now. It takes many hands to complete this task each week. There are a
number of different jobs at different times throughout the day. Please contact
Pastor Bond at the church office if you would like to get involved in our soup
kitchen. We can use your help.
- Preschool Registration for the 2016-2017 School year is still open. Stop by
the Preschool for an application. Full Day Sessions are available as we are a NYS
Office of Children and Family Services licensed facility.
- Preschool Help Wanted We are currently looking for loving, dedicated individuals
to work with the children in our preschool in the morning and afternoon session as a
substitute Teacher. If interested in working with the children please send your resume
to Debbie Beck, Preschool Director.
- Crosswords Article Submissions are due on the 15th of every month.
- Coffee Hours Need Sponsors Can You Help? You may celebrate an occasion (birthday,
anniversary, etc.) or just supply the cake, cookies, juice & assist with set-up or
clean - up. We have openings on our calendar & can use your help. Contact Debbie
Goodwin from Parish Fellowship with any questions or to set up your coffee hour dates.
Pastoral Requests: If you become hospitalized or are having a surgical procedure,
please inform the church office so that your name may be included in the prayers of the church,
and so that we may visit you to bring comfort and/or Holy Comunion.
(c) 2016 Cross of Christ Evangelical Lutheran Church.
Last modified Sunday, March 19th, 2017 @ 04:31pm
Questions, suggestions or content regarding this site, may be sent to the