"Keep Awake therefore, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming."
| Sunday Worship: ........
||8am & 9am
| Sunday School: ...........
| Holy Week Schedule:
||3/29 Palm Sunday: 8am & 9am
4/2 Maundy Thursday: 7:30pm
4/3 Good Friday: 7:30
4/5 Easter: 7am, 9am & 11am
||Rev. Joanne A. Bond
| Church Office:
| Preschool Director:
| Preschool Office Phone:
The Week at a Glance:
8am & 9am
Eucharist & Procession with Palms
Orchestra rehearsal for Easter
No Bible Study
Feeding the Flock
No Prime Timers
No "Hang Out" time
No Confirmation classes
Bell Choir rehearsal
Choir rehearsal (adult/teen)
No Prayer Group
Maundy Thursday Service
Good Friday Prayer Vigil
Good Friday Liturgy
7am, 9am & 11am - Eucharist|
8:15 & 10:15 - Easter Breakfast
9am - Children's Sermon at worship
No Sunday School
No Children's Choir Rehersal
Mark your calendars !
- Easter Baskets Help those in need this Easter by donating one or more of these food items for the
baskets. Needed items: Ham/Turkey, Cans of Gravy, Box of Tea Bags, Stuffing Mix, Instant Potatoes,
Ĺ Gallon Juice, Sweet Potatoes, Canned Soups, Box/Container Cocoa, Cranberry Sauce, Canned Fruit,
Pkg. Napkins, Olives/Pickles, Cake Mix & Icing, Sugar, Candy/Cookies, Jello/Pudding, Canned
Coffee/Instant. Monetary donations are greatly appreciated to purchase turkeys & ham.
As always, thank you for your help and support! - Social Ministry
- April 12th: Bicycling to Belmont: Feeling the Spring time yet? Letís all wish for
good weather and plan a bike trip to Belmont Lake State Park. Meet at Church on Sunday at
10:45am(right after coffee hour) and weíll bike to Belmont Lake and back. Pack a snack/lunch
and a drink. Bring a friend or two.
- April 12th: Softball Practice starts on Sundays at noon at Tooker Elementary.
If you like to play softball and would like to join our team please contact Scott M.
- April 15th: Confirmation Retreat Info Meeting will be held at Church Wed at 6:45pm.
The retreat is scheduled for 5/1-5/3.
- April 19th: First Communion classes start for 5th graders on Sundays at 11am.
Children will receive First Holy Communion Sun May 31st at 11am.
- April 25th: Defensive Driving Class will be held at Church 9am-3pm.
Please see sign-up sheet in hallway for more information.
April 28th: Preschool Open House Saturday 10am - 12 noon.
- May 1st - 3rd: Confirmation Retreat at Camp Wilbur Herrlich. Meet at Church on
Fri at 6pm returning to Church on Sunday afternoon at ~1pm.
- Cross of Christ Lutheran Church and Preschool Cookbooks are available for purchase.
They feature great recipes from members of the Church and Preschool and are priced at
$6.00 each. Order forms are in the hallway or see Mrs. Beck to obtain one.
- Prime Timers meet every Wed at noon. All 50+ are welcome to join.
- Preschool Full Day Sessions are now available as we have received NYS approval.
Please contact the Preschool office for details.
- Preschool Registrations: for the 2015-2016 School year have begun and a few openings
for the 2014-2015 school year are also still available. Stop by the Preschool for an application
- Crosswords Article Submissions are due on the 15th of every month.
- Coffee Hours Need Sponsors Can You Help? You may celebrate an occasion (birthday,
anniversary, etc.) or just supply the cake, cookies, juice & assist with set-up or
clean - up. We have openings on our calendar & can use your help. Contact Debbie
Goodwin from Parish Fellowship with any questions or to set up your coffee hour dates.
Pastoral Requests: If you become hospitalized or are having a surgical procedure,
please inform the church office so that your name may be included in the prayers of the church,
and so that we may visit you to bring comfort and/or Holy Comunion.
(c) 2008-2014 Cross of Christ Evangelical Lutheran Church.
Last modified Saturday, March 28th, 2015 @ 04:01pm
Questions, suggestions or content regarding this site, may be sent to the