"Keep Awake therefore, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming."
| Sunday Worship: ........
||8am & 9am
| Sunday School: ...........
||Rev. Joanne A. Bond
| Church Office:
| Preschool Director:
| Preschool Office Phone:
The Week at a Glance:
8am & 9am
Sunday School in Church w/Family
1st Communion Class
12noon - 1pm
Softball Practice @ Tooker Ave School
Feeding the Flock
"Hang Out" Time
Bell Choir rehearsal
Choir rehearsal (adult/teen)
No Prayer Group
Confirmation Retreat departure
Confirmation Retreat (all day)
8am & 9am - Service of the Word (no Communion)|
9am - Sunday School in Church w/Family
11am - No 1st Communion class
Noon-1pm - Softball Practice @ Tooker Ave School
2pm - Confirmation Retreat return and pick-up
Mark your calendars !
- April 26th - New Member Classes: If you wish to join our church or just review basic
Lutheran teachings, New Member Classes are April 26th, May 3rd, 10th & 17th. Please
call the church office if you would like to join us. All welcome.
- Apr 29th - May 1st: Confirmation Retreat at Camp Wilbur Herrlich. Meet at Church on
Fri at 6pm returning to Church on Sunday afternoon at ~2pm.
- May 15th - Bicycling to Belmont: Missed the last trip? well then come join us for
a ride through nature up to beautiful Belmont Lake State Park. Meet at Church on Sunday
at 10:45am (right after coffee hour) and we’ll bike to Belmont Lake and back. Pack a
snack/lunch and a drink for the picnic stop in the Park. Bring the kids & a friend or two.
All rides weather permitting. Future ride dates are: June 19th, July 10th & August 7th
- May 20th: Family Night Friday night dinner in support of our Preschool.
Come on down for a hearty meal!
- Summer Fun Preschool Summer Program July 5 - July 28: Registration is now open
and usually fills up fast. Registration forms are available in the church hallway
and in the preschool. Sessions are Tue/Wed/Thu 9:30-12noon for 2-5 year olds.
For further info, please contact the Church office.
- Craft Group starting: The Evangelism Committee is starting up a Craft Group
(sewing, knitting, crocheting, etc.) that will meet at Church on a monthly basis.
If you are interested in joining the Craft Group, please call Church Office.
- Preschool Registration for the 2016-2017 School year has opened. Stop by
the Preschool for an application. Full Day Sessions are available as we are a NYS
Office of Children and Family Services licensed facility.
- Preschool Help Wanted We are currently looking for loving, dedicated individuals
to work with the children in our preschool in the morning and afternoon session as a
substitute Teacher. If interested in working with the children please send your resume
to Debbie Beck, Preschool Director.
- Prime Timers meet every Wed at noon. All 50+ are welcome to join.
- Crosswords Article Submissions are due on the 15th of every month.
- Coffee Hours Need Sponsors Can You Help? You may celebrate an occasion (birthday,
anniversary, etc.) or just supply the cake, cookies, juice & assist with set-up or
clean - up. We have openings on our calendar & can use your help. Contact Debbie
Goodwin from Parish Fellowship with any questions or to set up your coffee hour dates.
Pastoral Requests: If you become hospitalized or are having a surgical procedure,
please inform the church office so that your name may be included in the prayers of the church,
and so that we may visit you to bring comfort and/or Holy Comunion.
(c) 2016 Cross of Christ Evangelical Lutheran Church.
Last modified Monday, April 25th, 2016 @ 08:21pm
Questions, suggestions or content regarding this site, may be sent to the